This meal plan is based on the Ketogenic Diet (often termed keto), a very low-carb, moderate-protein, high-fat diet. The drastic reduction in carb and increase in fat intake puts the body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
Ketosis makes the body extremely efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain.
Because the meals are high fat and low carb, hunger and cravings are kept at bay while over-all energy is boosted. There is no need to count calories.
Our delicious KETO menu includes a breakfast of Butter “Bulletproof” Coffee (a creamy blend of organic coffee, grass-fed butter and a choice of CocoMCT or organic Virgin Coconut Oil) and lunch and dinner meals consisting of meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, eggs, healthy oils (olive, coconut), nuts and low-carb vegetables.
* The difference between CocoMCT and organic Virgin Coconut Oil: MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides. Said to be the healthiest, purest part of coconut oil, CocoMCT has no smell or taste. It also costs a bit more.
- Calories in meals computed at 60-75% from fat,15-30% from protein, and 5-10% from carbs
- Includes Butter “Bulletproof” Coffee for breakfast, recommended for best results
- Lunch and dinner meals only option available
- 4-week menu cycle
- Organic coffee, grass-fed butter and stevia included with option to purchase a bottle of CocoMCT or organic Virgin Coconut Oil here or on your own
- No grains, legumes and starchy vegetables
- No sugar; only stevia allowed as sweetener
- Butter Coffee breakfast included delivered the day before consumption with no specific time
- Lunch and dinner plan option delivered same day as consumption before 12 noon
- Cut-off for with Butter Coffee breakfast: 12 noon, 2 days before
- Cut-off for lunch and dinner only option: 12 noon, a day before
10% DISCOUNT for Fitness First FIRST CLUB members. PROMO CODE may be obtained from Fitness First or by requesting from us with a photo of your membership ID with FIRST CLUB sticker. Click here to request.
Menu for October 16 – 22, 2017
Lunch: Yogurt Spiced Chicken Tandoori, Cauliflower Biryani
Dinner: Stir-fried Beef with Basil, Sauteed Green Beans
Lunch: Big Easy Shrimp, Vegetable Royale
Dinner: Yakiniku Beef, Misono Vegetables
Lunch: Mexican Pizza
Dinner: Malunggay Pesto Fish Kebab
Lunch: Beef Mechado, Sauteed Sayote
Dinner: Chicken Tapa, Adobong Sitaw
Lunch: Keto Cheese Burger
Dinner: Gluten-free Frankfurter, Broccoli and Cheese
Lunch: Chicken Capri and Vegetable Soup
Dinner: Korean Beef Stew and Cucumber Salad
Lunch: Beef Steak and Chicken Tinola Soup
Dinner: Cajun Fish and Smokey Cabbage
Menu for October 23 – 29, 2017
Lunch: Cauli-Arroz a la Cubana
Dinner: Shrimp Scampi, Sauteed Asparagus
Lunch: Chicken Picatta with Pork Rind Crust and Sayote Medley
Dinner: Primal Lasagna
Lunch: KETO Chicken Pesto Pasta
Dinner: Bangus Burger with Garden Salad and Calamansi Vinaigrette
Lunch: Chicken a la Pobre, Garlic Mushrooms
Dinner: Hunter’s Beef Stew and Sauteed Sayote
Lunch: Sloppy Joe Sandwich
Dinner: Gluten-Free Bratwurst and Sauteed Smokey Cabbage
Lunch: Chicken Tocino with Adobong Sitaw
Dinner: Asian Fish Skewers and Sesame Kangkong
Lunch: Dill Crusted Fish Fillet and Classic Ratatouille
Dinner: Albondigas and Vegetable Royale