The South Beach Diet has long been a favorite among people who want to lose weight. Popularized in 2003, the South Beach Diet consists of three stages, with the first stage involving cutting out a lot of carbs to help you lose weight. In the second stage, you start easing some healthy carbs back into your diet, and the third stage is the weight maintenance phase.
The Sexy Chef is among the first to offer South Beach Diet meal plans in the Philippines, and we’ve been perfecting our meals ever since. Each meal is created according to South Beach Diet principles — we offer high-protein, low-fat, and low-carb dishes, perfect for meat lovers.
But just because our food is low-carb doesn’t mean that you’re going to feel hungry and deprived after you eat. To keep your energy fired up, we incorporate veggies and legumes with your meal. And ingredients like lean meat, seafood, low-fat dairy, heart-healthy oils, eggs, and nuts pack each meal with enough protein in each meal to keep your cravings and hunger at bay effectively.
For best results, the South Beach Diet should be done for a minimum of 14 days.
- Perfect for meat lovers
- Designed for rapid weight loss
- High-protein, low-fat and low-carb; no rice, pasta, oats, bread or fruit
- Recommended minimum duration for best result is 14 days
- Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner & and a snack
- Regulates appetite and keeps hunger at bay
- To reap its full benefit after 2 weeks, you should slowly add limited amounts of whole grains and fruit
- May not be the best plan if you are an extremely active person that needs carbs to exercise, etc.
- Cut-off for orders and payments through credit card and bank deposit/transfer is 12 noon
and start of deliveries will be 3 days after
- Delivered the day before consumption with no specific time
- Cash/Check Payment Pick-up (FREE) Procedures:
- Day 1: schedule your payment pick-up by email: email@example.com with the following info: full name, payment pick-up & delivery address, contact numbers and order(s) with total price
- Day 2: payment pick-up will only be between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (TSC will send you a confirmation of your email in the morning)
- Day 3 & 4: Processing of your order
- Day 5: Start of your delivery (with no specific time), the day before consumption
(unless client indicates a later date)
1-day menu sample
Breakfast: Cheesy Vegetable Bake
Lunch: Shrimp Scampi with Salad and Greek Dressing
Snack: Almond Gelato
Dinner: Chicken Fajitas and Vegetarian Chili
The Sexy Chef thanks Eugene Constantino for contributing food photos featured here.