TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Diet Plans
- The Sexy Chef shall provide the Client with food featured in the menu of the Diet Plan the Client selects.
- The Client shall make full payment for the price of the program at least three (3) days before the first day of food delivery. First day of delivery will be scheduled not earlier than three (3) days after receipt of full payment.
- The Client shall upon enrollment, inform The Sexy Chef of all his/her FOOD ALLERGIES. The Sexy Chef shall to the extent possible, make a substitution. The Sexy Chef shall not be responsible for any medical or other problems that may be brought about by the Client’s non-disclosure to The Sexy Chef of his/her allergies.
- Any food preference requested by the Client shall be subject to price change.
- The Client shall be responsible for choosing the diet program and warrants to The Sexy Chef that he/she is physically and medically fit, and has no medical conditions that may be compromised by his/her enrollment in the diet program.
- Meals will be delivered daily to the Client’s location of choice anytime within the day before scheduled date of consumption. However, deliveries may be postponed due to extremely adverse weather conditions, force majeure or acts of God.
- If the Client is unable to receive the food deliveries personally, the Client shall designate a representative to accept it on his/her behalf and communicate this to The Sexy Chef. Any change in the authorized representative shall be conveyed promptly to the Customer Care personnel.
- The authorized representative shall acknowledge receipt of the food items on the Delivery Receipt. In case the authorized representative refuses to accept the delivery, The Sexy Chef’s delivery personnel shall return the food items to The Sexy Chef’s commissary and the Client shall be responsible for picking them up. Exception shall be when the Client gives express instructions to the Customer Care personnel of The Sexy Chef to leave behind the food without any acknowledgement from the authorized representative.
- Upon receipt of the food, the Client shall immediately refrigerate it. The Sexy Chef shall not be responsible for the spoilage of the food or any other problems that may arise due to the Client’s failure to store the food properly.
- The Sexy Chef shall deliver the food in thermal bags with ice packs. These thermal bags and ice packs shall not be left behind with the Client. If there is no representative to receive the food on the client’s behalf, and the food will be left with the guard, reception or village gate security, clients must provide their own thermal bags with 2 ice packs to store meals upon turn over of delivery.
- If the Client needs to put on hold his /her meal deliveries, the Client should inform The Sexy Chef’s Customer Care personnel strictly before 12 noon at least three (3) days before the date of the delivery that will be held. The Client shall likewise inform the Customer Care personnel of his/her desired day of resumption strictly before 12 noon at least three (3) days before the date of resumption. Client shall be given up to one (1) month from the date of the first delivery to complete his/her program. The price, however for the unavailed portion shall be adjusted to the prevailing prices at the time the Client resumes the diet program.
- In case of cancellation, the Client shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Communication with The Sexy Chef Customer Care personnel- instructions, advise, etc., shall be via SMS/Text message to (0917) 799- 2433 & (0917) 894-8881 or email to email@example.com. The Client should make sure that he/she receives an acknowledgement of the receipt of the message by The Sexy Chef so as to make it an official communication.
- The Client recognizes that in order to achieve optimal weight loss, the Client should eat only the food that The Sexy Chef provides for the duration of the program. Should the client feel any hunger or weakness, the Client may choose only from the list of approved food brands and snacks provided in The Sexy Chef’s Food Guide.
DISCLAIMER: Weight loss results may vary and can be influenced by other factors, including your metabolic rate, energy expenditure, hormonal imbalance, diet (foods you eat other than our meal deliveries) and other pre-existing medical conditions.